Mita Mondal, School Administration Manager with the School of Engineering and Digital Arts, has recently returned from an international recruitment trip to Pakistan along with colleagues from International Recruitment.
During the visit which spanned from Lahore and Islambad, the following institutional visits were made:
- Aitchinson College
- Lahore Grammar School
- Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS)
- University of Central Punjab
- Beaconhouse Defence Campus
- Roots Ivy Campus
- Beaconhouse National University
- National College of Arts
- National University of Sciences & Technology (NUST)
- Air University
- Headstart School
- Beaconhouse Margalla Campus
- Commission on Science and Technology for Sustainable Development in the South (Institute of Information Technology)
- Higher Education Commission
- The Millennium Universal College
- Bahria University
Mita, together with colleagues from the University of Kent also attended the Think Kent Global Showcase hosted at the Serena Hotel, Islamabad. Special thanks to Dr Usman Habib, who graduated from the School of Engineering and Digital Arts with a PhD in Electronic Engineering who also supported this event and is now pursuing a successful career in Higher Education in Pakistan. The Global Showcase highlights clusters of academic activity and international engagement from across the University of Kent and builds upon Kent’s long history of working closely with alumni, partners, friends and future students of the University, who are integral to the University’s success and impact in different parts of the world.
Together with The Bestway Foundation, the University of Kent is delighted to offer a number of scholarships of £30,000, to students from and domiciled in Pakistan, applying to our Postgraduate one year Masters programmes in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.