Degree Economist makes the regional finals of the National Apprenticeship Awards.

Tamzin Webb, currently apprenticed at the Ministry of Justice and in the second year of a GESDAP, has been selected as a regional finalist in the National Apprenticeship Awards.

Tamzin Webb who has just entered the second year of her GESDAP, has been selected as a regional finalist in the National Apprenticeship Awards! 

Currently apprenticed to the Ministry of Justice, she was encouraged to apply by her team to answer a variety of questions and is now shortlisted as a regional finalist for the South East.

‘Tamzin is a fantastic apprentice.’ Dr Alfred Duncan commented ‘She always finds the connections between her academic study and the big policy challenges facing the UK government today. She shows how work and study go well together.’

‘I am thankful to the Ministry of Justice UK for providing me with the opportunity to stretch my potential and to the Government Economic Service’ Tamzin told us, ‘and the University of Kent for providing me with the foundation to practice the subject I love.’

We’re keeping our fingers crossed that Tamzin progresses to the Nationals on 21st October.