Closed Sat 3rd/Sun 4th (post-snow update)

Feed URL: https://blogs.kent.ac.uk/dhl-news/2018/03/02/snow-update-were-back/feed/?withoutcomments=1

UPDATE for 5th March: heat and power have been restored and we will be opening as usual at 8am on Monday 5th March. Thank you for  bearing with us.

—————

3rd/4th March – due to a water leak, there is no power or heat available in the Drill Hall Library, so we have had to remain closed for the weekend – please continue to keep an eye on our Twitter account (@drillhalllib) for any further news.

—————

2nd March: we were open 8am-1pm, but have had to close as the campus is shutting down due to the bad forecasts for the afternoon’s weather.

We aim to open 10am-4pm over the weekend. Please see our Twitter or Facebook feeds for the most up to date info.

The Drill Hall car park is fairly treacherous at the moment, so please be sensible about where you park.

About David Bedford

I am a librarian at the Drill Hall Library at the Medway campus. I work with Schools and courses connected with health for all 3 of the Universities here. For Kent, this means I currently work with the Medway School of Pharmacy and the Centre for Professional Practice. My work-related passion is information literacy - equipping students and staff with the skills needed to identify an information need and then search for, evaluate and use the information they find. Outside of work, you'll often find me on stage, acting and/or singing in a variety of shows and concerts.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.