Huge thanks to the Lendlease 2AS Project Team for organising a fundraising quiz

Our very own Fitness Instructor, Sarah Frow who is living with Young Onset Parkinson’s Disease, is raising funds for the Parkinson’s Centre for Integrated Therapy (PCIT) by running the Pilgrims’ Way (152 miles from Winchester to Canterbury) over six days in May.  In order to support her fundraising efforts, the Lendlease 2AS Project Team organised a pub quiz in London on Tuesday 20th February.  We are delighted to announce that they have added an additional £1,420 to her fundraising efforts bringing the amount raised so far up to an incredible £3,259.  Well done and thank you from us all at the Centre!

We would like to congratulate Tommy’s Treacles for winning the quiz and thank everybody involved for their generosity.

Sarah said, “I am so grateful to everybody at Lendlease for supporting me in my fundraising efforts, I appreciate everything they have done to support PCIT. I am really looking forward to taking on the Pilgrims’ Way later this year and whilst it will challenge me I know that with every stride I’m raising money to support people living with Parkinson’s. I am getting closer to my fundraising target of £10,000 and if people would like to donate to my page I would be so happy!”

If you would like to organise your own fundraising event to raise money the Centre, please contact us to find out the support available to you.

To sponsor Sarah please visit her JustGiving page.