Support PCIT with our charity season’s greetings cards!

With the night’s drawing in, our attention is turning to the festive season and sending season’s greetings cards to our family and friends.  We are excited to announce that our charity season’s greetings cards are now available at the Centre to support our fundraising campaign. Carbasse Implant and Dental Centre, a family run dental practice based in Whitstable, has kindly sponsored the cards and we are most grateful to them for their support.

Practice Manager, Sarah Carbasse, said “I have personal experience of the impact a brain injury can have on an individual and their family. As soon as I heard about this groundbreaking project I knew I wanted to get involved to potentially help change the lives of those living with neuro-disabilities.“

The cards, which feature a snowy view of Canterbury Cathedral from the University of Kent’s campus and a snowy sheep, are available for a suggested donation of £3.50 for a pack of 10 or three packs for £9.  If you cannot make it to the Centre get your cards please contact us on parkinsons@kent.ac.uk.  All proceeds will go towards supporting this vital project.

If your company would like to sponsor next year’s cards, please get in touch.