Samantha to take on Brighton Marathon in support of the Centre

We are most grateful to our very own Samantha Cobbing, a member of the Speech and Language Team at the Parkinson’s Centre for Integrated Therapy, who will be taking part in the 2024 Brighton Marathon in aid of the Centre.  The gruelling 26.2mile race will take place on Sunday 7th April 2024 and we wish Samantha all the best for her training and the race itself.  Samantha said:

“The Centre is revolutionary and is the first in the world to support people with Parkinson’s with both a clinical and research approach.  It provides a vast array of different treatments and therapeutic input along with a variety of social events further improving the symptoms of those living with Parkinson’s. When I received confirmation of my place for the Brighton Marathon, I knew I wanted to raise much needed funds to help continue these important activities.  This will be my third marathon. My first I completed in just over 7 hours and the second I was unable to finish due to an injury. I’m not aiming for a record breaking time, but it’ll be a great achievement to beat my own previous time.”

If you would like to support Samantha, please visit her JustGiving page.

Alternatively, if you would like to complete your own sponsored challenge in aid of the Centre, please get in touch.