Do you fancy challenging yourself whilst helping to change the lives of those living with Parkinson’s?

Join members of Parkinson's Care and Support UK for a charity skydive

My name is Vicky @the_fitness_mum & I was diagnosed with Young Onset Parkinson’s Disease (YOPD) in March of this year.
My team #parkiesangels and I are doing a tandem skydive on Sunday the 10th April 2022 and we would love as many people as possible to join us in order to raise money for the worlds first Parkinson’s Centre for Integrated Therapy.

The charity Parkinson’s Care and Support UK  are working with the University of Kent to set up this amazing centre, bringing together a range of evidenced non-invasive therapies with wrap-around care, wellness resources and research under one roof for those who need it most.

There is currently no cure for Parkinson’s, but different therapies and support can help people manage the condition and live as best as possible within their individual capabilities.

These therapies are in high demand and some are not routinely available. Therefore, providing freely accessible therapies so that multiple synonyms can be managed all under one roof is a top priority.

If you would like to jump out of a plane with me to raise money for this much needed centre please get in touch.

The minimum donation is £350! .

For more information please head to Justgiving.com/team/parkiesangels