Calling all cyclists and challenge seekers!
Recent Kent Law School graduate, Emanuela Cudjoe, has decided to organise a sponsored cycle from London to Paris in aid of the Kent Law Campaign. The proposed event will take place next summer or early autumn and will be decided according to participants’ availability.
- Distance: 180 miles
- Duration: 3 days cycling
- Price: £489 per person – £150 deposit to be paid on registration to secure the chosen date with the remainder to be paid closer to the time.
Included in the price
- All accommodation
- Buffet breakfast everyday
- Experienced cycle leaders
- Vehicle support
- Ferry crossing to Dieppe
- Eurostar/flight to London
- Transfer of bikes back to London
Day 1 – London (Greenwich) – Newhaven, approx. 60 miles.
- Spend a night in Newhaven and take a morning ferry to Dieppe.
Day 2 – Dieppe – Gournay-en-Bray, approx. 46 miles
- Spend a night in Gournay.
Day 3 Gournay-en-Bray – Paris, approx. 77 miles
- Stay in Paris overnight.
Day 4 – Spend a day in Paris
- Evening train/flight to London
If you would like to take part in the challenge or you know someone who would be interested in doing so, please email Emanuela directly (email@example.com) who will be able to send you further information.
This promises to be a very exciting and rewarding challenge, so please do register to take part and help raise funds for this important cause. Don’t forget, the University will match each donation you raise pound for pound.