The Centre for the Study of Higher Education (CSHE) congratulates the following colleagues who have successful gained Fellowship or Senior Fellowship of Advance HE (formerly the Higher Education Academy) through the Route to Recognition for Experienced Staff (RRES).
- Stefano Biagini – Chemistry and Forensic Science
- Yetunde Kolajo – Centre for the Study of Higher Education and Student Success
- Mona Rashidirad – Kent Business School
- Peter Wislocki – Kent School of Architecture and Planning
- Giulia Frigerio – Classical & Archaeological Studies
- Nikolaos Litsardopoulos – Kent Business School
- Ngoc Quynh Anh Phan – Centre for the Study of Higher Education
- Donald Shaw-Case – School of Computing
Advance HE Fellowship or Senior Fellowship status confers national recognition for holders’ expertise and commitment to professionalism in teaching and learning, and demonstrates that their practice is aligned to the UK Professional Standards Framework (UKPSF).
University of Kent staff members who are interested in applying for the RRES should complete the expression of interest form on the CSHE website.