Copyright support from Naomi Korn Associates – copyright literacy at Kent

Hello everyone!

In what is my first post to this blog, I’m very pleased to be able to announce an exciting new development in the copyright support space at Kent.

Starting this week the University has entered into an arrangement with Naomi Korn Associates who will now be helping to support us in our ongoing efforts to provide high-quality copyright advice to staff and students.

Naomi and her team will be working behind the scenes to assist myself in addressing your copyright queries and questions as well as be on hand to run live copyright training sessions. All of this means that you can continue to expect to receive the same level of expert copyright support you’ve come to anticipate from this team!

In terms of what you need to do should you need help? Nothing has changed! If you do require support, assistance can be reached through all the usual channels – namely copyright@kent.ac.uk – which will remain the go-to resource for specialist copyright advice at the university; and our brilliant guidance will also remain as handy as ever.

On that note, I want to personally extend a welcome to Naomi and her team and I look forward to working with them to ensure that copyright support at Kent continues to provide you will all the help you need to achieve the amazing things you are all working on!