Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce Chamber Connections Networking Event 

The University of Kent Conference and Events team hosted the first Kent Invicta Chamber event of the new year on Thursday 4 January. The venue for the networking event was the modern Darwin Suite in Darwin College.

It was the perfect mild sunny January morning to welcome over 110 guests, with the luxury of allocated parking arranged by our campus security team. Sandra Heyworth, Sales Manager, for Conferences and Events at the University of Kent, said, ‘Just four days into the New Year, it was fantastic to see so many businesses experiencing our hospitality and enjoying an amazing networking buzz, making connections and collaborations to kick start the new year”.

During the morning there were many new Chamber Members who presented their companies. Victoria Galvin, Membership Development Manager at Kent Invicta Chamber said, “A huge thank you to staff at the University of Kent for your outstanding hospitality, I am in awe of the venue and facilities”. 

After the event, over 20 businesses joined a campus walking tour to see our SibsonWoolf and KITEA venues. Super thanks, I really enjoyed the walking tour; it made me feel like I was back in university again!”

We cannot wait to host lots more events throughout the year ahead.