You can view your timetable now by logging into your Student Data System. (SDS)
Where is my exam venue?
Not sure where you need to go? – See our venues
Where do I sit?
You will be allocated a seat for each exam, please find the seating plan at your venue before the start of each session.
What to bring
- KentOne Card. If you have lost this please contact us
- Pens, pencils and writing equipment (in a clear pencil case)
- Still water in a clear plastic bottle
What NOT to bring
- Mobile phones / smart watches / headphones
- Food (unless permission given prior)
- Any drink other than water
If you have a bag to drop off, please arrive 30 minutes before the start of your exam at the following locations:
Canterbury campus – Keynes Seminar Room 7
Medway campus – Pilkington Building Room 014
Gillingham Building Room 2 – 03
Dockyard Church – Foyer Entrance
If you have an Inclusive Learning Plan (ILP) please take a moment to check your exam adjustments are correct. On SDS select ‘Details and Study’ and ‘My Details’. You’ll see a button marked ‘My Inclusive Learning Plan’ if you have been in contact with the Student Support and Wellbeing team (SSW).
We appreciate Exams season is a stressful time of year, we are here to support and help you throughout this period.