The Brussels School of International Studies (BSIS) award approximately €130,000 worth of scholarships each year. We are delighted to announce new scholarships for January 2020 entry for our MA and LLM degrees. We are looking for the brightest and best students, who will become ambassadors for BSIS in the future. We are looking for those with an excellent profile and strong academic potential.
- One 100% fee waiver scholarship for those who hold refugee status in Belgium
- Three €8000 scholarships open for all BSIS applicants to apply for.
- Applicants should be holding an offer to study at the Brussels School of International Studies, for any of the MA or LLM degrees.
- Applicants should hold or be expecting a first degree with the equivalent of a first class honours degree or a GPA of greater than 3.5 on the American system (or equivalent).
- Open to UK, EU and overseas fee-paying applicants.
- Open to full-time students only.
How to apply
- Applications are required to prepare a short essay (500 words), the title of which is The
world today: from globalisation to deglobalisation? You can write the essay in the context of your programme of study e.g. Migration, or Human Rights Law.
- The essay should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Scholarship application Firstname SURNAME application number”, for example: Scholarship application Andrew SMITH 123456789.
4th November 2019.