Registrations open now for the next employability weekend at BSIS, Oct. 14th and 15th

We are happy to announce that registrations for our key2advance academy on trending employability skills (on the 14th and 15th of October) is now open.

Our 100 minute workshops on October 14th are:
Starting at 10:00 until 18:00 with a lunch break

►From Conflict to Resolution: Nonviolent Communication, by Mona Shair-Wloch
►Women in Leadership: Helping Women Find Their Voice, by Catherine Streib
►Design Thinking in Public Policy Making, by Nils Reubke
►Intercultural Communication, by Marta Makhoul

On the 15th, we will offer an intensive 4 hour workshop around cyber security.
Starting at 10 until 15:00 with a lunch break

►The Cyberspace – From Self-Defence to Policy Making, by Oliver Wloch

Some testimonials for inspiration:

“The Employability weekend is an extremely interesting experience and the workshops are also widely applicable. They are useful not only to students, who are going into their work life, but also to people, who have had past experience like myself and who are right now looking for other jobs or new opportunities.”

“I really liked the emphasis on women to be bold, to support other women, and to be aware of what and how we say things.  The mentoring and negotiating parts were very useful too.  “

“I really enjoyed the workshop. It made me realise what an acute problem cybersecurity is, not only from an abstract policy perspective, but for me, as a person, in everyday life.”

“If you are a creative and social person this is a great way to reinfuse your work with human experience. I felt excited and motivated. I also gained insight into the direction I should aim my job search.”

We only have 20 spaces and will be advertising to other Brussels-based universities and the incoming BSIS students. Since many of you are looking for jobs and internships, we wanted to ensure that you are the first to be informed.

All participants will receive a certificate of attendance from key2advance including handouts. We have a student and a recent graduate rate. If you are a September student from 2016, then you can still apply as a student;).

For details, please see the brochure.

To secure your spot, please go to: registration

Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions.

Best regards
Mona

Mona Shair-Wloch

Career Advisor

Internship Coordinator

+ 49 151 207 07 847 (m)

+ 49 228 240 119 35 (t)

ukb@key2advance.com

key2advance.com