Focus Groups

Hello all,
Next Thursday 26th November from 10:00 – 11:00 we will once again be holding Focus Groups to discuss with students their reasons for both applying and deciding to come to the Brussels School of International Studies.

We’re looking for a good cross-section of the students and look for as many as possible to take part. We’re happy to discuss anything related to before you arrive, e.g. Foreign Loans, welcome week, accommodation, student visas, etc.

I would be grateful if you could let me know if you are willing to attend. I can’t tell you how useful it is to get some proper feedback from students.

For your effort, you will be rewarded with a £10 amazon voucher (amazon.co.uk delivers to Belgium) and  we will provide some refreshments (juice, coffee and maybe some biscuits 😉

We really appreciate the feedback relating to this as it helps steer the marketing for the school and how effective communication is before you arrive here.

Best wishes,
Michael

Michael Sewell | Admissions and Recruitment, Brussels | European Centres Administration
University of Kent, Brussels School of International Studies
Boulevard Louis Schmidtlaan 2a
1040 Brussels, Belgium

You can reach me on:
Belgian Telephone: +32 (0) 2641 1723
UK Telephone: +44 (0)1227 8(16298)
Skype: bsisbrussels