Call for BSIS stars! Photoshoot – 12 March

Dear all,

A reminder to let me know if you wish to volunteer to be interviewed for a student profile – I am particularly looking for students on law and PhD programmes at this stage. Many thanks to those of you who have already responded – I shall be in touch with you in due course about timings for the day.

We may also arrange a mock up lecture or seminar and if you would like to take part in this (instead of or as well as being interviewed for a student profile), please do let me know.

Best wishes,

Inez

Inez Summers | Office Manager, Brussels| European Centres Administration
University of Kent, Pleinlaan 5, 1050 Brussels, Belgium

Tel: +32 2641 1721 (ext 4) | www.kent.ac.uk/brussels

Find us on Facebook and Twitter

From: Inez Summers
Sent: 13 February 2014 15:49
To: ‘bsis-13@kent.ac.uk’
Subject: Call for BSIS stars! Photoshoot – 12 March

Dear all,

There will be a photoshoot at BSIS throughout the day on Wednesday 12 March so that we have new photos for use in the BSIS prospectus, other publications and the website. This is your opportunity to be immortalised in Kent literature!

The photographer is keen to have live shots from lectures and seminars and will therefore be taking footage in classes taking place that day. This will take place with minimal disruption. If photos of you are used, you will then be asked to sign a consent form allowing use (note that this is not obligatory).

I am also calling for volunteers to be interviewed for student profiles (including a photo) for use in the BSIS prospectus, other publications and the website. Interviews would generally take around five to 10 minutes. If you would like to do this, please let me know as soon as possible so I have an idea of how many profiles we can expect and can set up a running order for the day. Ideally, I need students from both taught and research programmes as well as academic staff.

Best wishes,

Inez

Find us on Facebook and Twitter