Registration is now closed! You are no longer able to register for the meeting.
The following registration packages were available:
Early Bird Registration Rates (available until midnight 4 March 2018):
- Standard 3-day registration – £170
- Student 3-day registration – £140
- Standard 1-day registration – £90
- Student 1-day registration – £70
Standard Registration Rates (applicable from 5 until 29 March 2018):
- Standard 3-day registration – £200
- Student 3-day registration – £170
- Standard 1-day registration – £100
- Student 1-day registration – £80
Please note that it will not be possible to register after 29 March 2018. If you need to cancel your registration, you will be reimbursed (minus a £35 administrative fee). Reimbursements will not be possible after 29 March 2018.
As part of the registration, you can also opt to book:
- On-site accommodation (£43.75/night single en-suite rooms are available): If you prefer to stay close to the conference venue, we recommend that you book one of these B&B rooms in Keynes College offered at competitive rates (and available at the first come, first served basis).
- Conference dinner (£45 for a 3-course meal with wine and a welcome drink upon arrival): On Friday 13 April, a conference dinner will be taking place in Canterbury Cathedral Lodge, a unique and contemporary venue situated in the inspirational grounds of Canterbury Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the heart of the city of Canterbury.
For all payment and registration queries, please contact Kelly Leonard at email@example.com.