What is it?
- High profile annual census of all final year students in the UK. (You will be contacted if you are eligible to complete the survey.)
- 27 Questions about the teaching on your programme and your overall experience at Kent.
- The key measure of student satisfaction used to rate universities.
How do I do it?
- Go to http://www.thestudentsurvey.com/
- Enter your student number (this is on your Kent Card) and other information as requested to confirm your eligibility to complete the survey.
- Answer the questions (<10 minutes!).
Donations to Catching Lives
- For every completed NSS survey, the School will donate £3 to the charity Catching Lives (https://www.catchinglives.org). Catching Lives is an independent charity supporting the rough sleepers, homeless and vulnerably housed in Canterbury and East Kent.
- If by 28 February our response rate is at 75+%, the School will ‘round up’ the donation to £1000.
upReach welcome interest from those who are passionate about social mobility and are interested in working for us. Many of our current team joined after a successful career in another sector, and we greatly value the experience this can bring to the students we support. For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Future Charity Leaders Programme
upReach’s Future Charity Leaders Programme (FCLP) is a unique 2.5 year graduate scheme combining work with our Associates and learning about all aspects of charity management. The FCLP is for high-calibre graduates from any university, academic subject and background.
Applications are now open for the upReach Future Charity Leaders Programme. Click here to begin your application.
upReach also run a 4 week paid internship starting in June or July 2020 for those graduating in 2020 or 2021.
If you would like to register your interest for future start dates on the FCLP, or express interest in any other capacity, please email email@example.com
upReach, the 2019 Charity of the Year (<£1m), are running a competition to identify future leaders in the charity sector.
The winner receives a paid internship, with fast-track to an Assessment Centre for the upReach Future Charity Leaders Programme (FCLP).