Placement Students wanted for Client Delivery
12-month placements with Accenture
£Competitive, Summer 2020 start
Do you want to work for a world-leading consultancy firm? Would you like to develop industry-leading skills and explore the latest technologies? Do you want to solve real-world problems within a high-energy, diverse environment? Accenture are looking for penultimate year students to apply for their Client Delivery 12-month placements starting in Summer 2020…
||World-leading Consultancy firm, Accenture
||London (travel may be required, all expenses covered)
||Any Bachelors degree with a 12-month placement included
||Client Delivery: https://accntu.re/33A0HF2
||09/12/19 – Apply ASAP as first come first served
Who is the company?
– With more than 482,000 people working in over 120 countries around the globe, Accenture is a world-leading organisation that provides consultancy and technology expertise to some of the biggest names in just about every industry you can imagine
– Clients use Accenture to make more of their business opportunities, adapt successfully to change, put ideas into action and gain – or sustain – a competitive edge
– With their knowledge of the markets, understanding of the power of technology and ability to shape and implement transformational solutions, Accenture work with 6,000 companies globally and 92 of the Fortune Global 100.
Client Delivery: https://accntu.re/33A0HF2
Working with the client team, you will deliver business transformation and test strategic solutions for implementation. You’ll develop industry-leading specialist skills and be kept fully up to speed with the latest innovations and delivery practices, covering everything from software and emerging tech such as wearables, to cloud computing, digital, mobile, social or analytics.
Can I apply?
You can be from any degree background to apply for this placement – no technical skills required!
Why should you apply?
– Secure graduate position upon successful completion of the 12-month placement
– You will be given a personal laptop and AMEX card, as well as a Competitive salary and a generous holiday allowance
– Have access to employee benefits such pension scheme, private healthcare, subsidised gym membership, season ticket loan and much more
– Be part of a vibrant community with training, support and social events