Glaxo Smith Kline
Placement Year Opportunities for POLIR students
A placement with GSK will give you the practical experience to complement your studies and we are committed to supporting your personal and professional growth.
Communications and Government Affairs
– closing on 16th October 2019
Procurement (any degree)
– closing on 27th October 2019
Before you explore our opportunities, take a look at some key facts about GSK and doing a placement with us!
- Our placements usually run for 12 months, plenty of time to gain lots of value skills!Whilst with us you’ll have the opportunity to take part in lots of volunteering, including raising money for our charity partners Save the children
- Rated top pharma company in Rate my Placement employer table
- We have over 300 placement students join us next year, so lots of new friends to make.
- Five people who worked for the companies that now make up GSK have been awarded Nobel prizes.
- We’ve topped the access to medicine index since it started!
- We are working to control and/or eliminate diseases affecting the world’s most vulnerable people.
Sound interesting? We’d love for you to be part of our team and help us improve the lives of our patients and consumers.
Did you know you can apply for more than one placement with us! If you have a passion for more than one area, so long as you pass our online assessment once, you can then apply for any other roles that you are passionate about.
You should apply for one vacancy and complete the online test for that role. Once the online test has been completed and passed, you may then start your application for another role. You cannot apply for additional opportunities unless you have passed the online test section of the process. Only one online test can be completed by a student for this year.
Please wait until you have completed the online test before starting another application.
Before applying for any of the placement opportunities, you will need to register your details to create an account. Please register now.
To access your account dashboard, complete an application or view previous submitted applications, please click here.
If you have any questions in regards to the programme you can contact us by email at GSKplacements@srg.co.uk or via telephone on 01582 692 870 (our offices hours are Monday – Friday 8.30am-5.00pm).
If you want to feedback anything about your experience in the recruitment process, please contact us on GSKfeedback@srg.co.uk. A member from the team will get back to you within 2 working days.