Are you well connected on your university campus? Are you looking to earn extra money alongside your studies this year? Would you like to represent Sanctuary Graduates and gain experience as a brand ambassador or headhunter, that not only looks fantastic on your CV but also gives you the chance to network extensively on-campus? We are looking for well-connected and confident brand ambassadors and headhunters to represent us on-campus for the upcoming academic year…
You can be from any degree background to apply for these opportunities, however you MUST be on your university campus for the 19/20 academic year!
Who is the company?
– Established in 2012, we are the graduate recruitment experts
– We help 100s of employers reach, attract and recruit the best graduates, delivering excellence with a personal touch
– We are a rapidly growing scale-up business with an impressive array of happy, long-term clients who rely on us for their graduate and intern talent. These include KPMG, JDE, RB, Tesco, BlackRock and many more
What are the roles?
- Sanctuary Graduates Brand Ambassador
– As one of our Campus Brand Ambassadors, you will be representing Sanctuary Graduates on your university campus, raising brand awareness and encouraging students to sign-up to receive our opportunities
– You will be paid on a commission basis for each sign-up (with no cap!), and you can also earn further bonuses for achieving your targets
– The sign-up procedure is done online and only will take 30 seconds to complete, so you really could earn A LOT of money from encouraging your friends to sign-up!
– There are financial incentives for reaching milestones – regular cash rewards for reaching milestones of sign-ups, competitions with cash prizes and much more
– You must be available to attend a training day in late August in London
– As part of our vibrant, motivated headhunter network, you will promote specific opportunities of our clients to your friends, coursemates and on-campus connections
– As the lead headhunter for your university, you will be paid on a salaried basis and be given promotional activities to complete each week
– This role is extremely flexible – earn lots of extra money alongside your studies whilst learning about many graduate, intern and placement opportunities!
Why should you apply?
– Earn unlimited commission whilst working flexibly and managing your own time
– Looks fantastic on your CV
– Chance to extensively broaden your networks
– Undertake a fun and rewarding role where your creativity is valued
– Opportunity to represent a leading recruitment firm (us!)
– Impart your invaluable knowledge onto those looking for an internship, placement or graduate scheme, and help your friends find their dream career!
Who is best suited to this role?
– You must be a current student at any university in the UK
– We are looking for well-connected, confident students that are keen to utilise their networks
– You must be driven, reliable and resilient
Click here to apply now:
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.