Call for performances
FACT Festival, organised by the Academy of Theatre and Film Arts in Budapest announces the call for student-led creations to be presented during the next edition of FACT, held between 1st and 4th February 2018.
FACT (Festival, Arts, Cinema, Theatre), a festival for European theatre academies, is unique because of its focus on both theatre and film, with artistic events and workshops. The main goal of FACT is to give an opportunity for Hungarian and foreign students to show their works in theatre and film to an international audience, to take part in workshop productions, and to forge long-term professional relationships with
other artists. The organisers of FACT closely collaborate with partner universities from all over Europe.
Beside the performances proposed by the partner universities, we intend to give the opportunity also to the students themselves to apply with their own initiatives, as we share the conviction that student-led activities are extremely important elements of the high education in art.
What we are looking for:
– small-format and technically easy performances initiated and created by students.
– performances can be created by the students from the same academy or collaborations of students from different schools.
What we offer:
– venue and technical equipments to present the performance once in frame of FACT Festival.
– accommodation and subsistence for 3 days for up to 6 participants (including performers, technicians, other contributors).
– free ticket to the performances of FACT festival:
Please note that the festival does not cover the participants’ travel costs.
You can apply by sending:
– full record of the performance.
– written presentation of the initiative, the participants and the performance,
– technical rider.
Please apply by sending your application material to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINE: 30 November 2017
The list of selected performances will be announced by 10th December.