The submission portals are now closed (the deadline for all submissions was December 20th, 2019)
We welcome submissions for the Pitch Presentation Sessions from animal advocates, activists, and non-academics to showcase and present ideas on ongoing or planned campaigns, and then receive input from a friendly panel of academics and people with expertise in animal advocacy.
Presenters will have 10 minutes to pitch their campaign to the panel, followed by 10 minutes of discussion.
Pitch presentations submissions should include:
- Name of the presenter(s)
- E-mail address of the corresponding presenter
- Name of the organisation or action group
- A title
- A brief description between 150 and 200 words including the following information:
- A summary of the proposed campaign, intervention, or action strategy
- The targeted audience
- The main aim of the campaign
- 3-5 keywords (e.g., ”farm animals”, “demonstration”, “corporate outreach”, “intervention”, “vegan advocacy”)