Here are some snapshots taken during the installation of Paul Coldwell: A Layered Practice – Graphic Works 1993-2012, during 10th and 11th January 2013. The effect of seeing Paul’s work in the gallery has been revelatory – there is a clear sense of artistic progression through the oeuvre, but also thematic resonances across time and across the space of the gallery. The bronzes knit everything together, forming a three-dimensional version of the constellations traced in the prints on the walls.
- WINTER JOURNEY – LAST 4 DAYS!
- UNDEREXPOSED – SERIES OF TALKS
- WINTER JOURNEY – VISITOR COMMENTS
- COMING SOON – UNDEREXPOSED
- Coming soon – Marcus Rees Roberts Q&A
- Marcus Rees Roberts catalogue available now!
- Winter Journey – Private View
- COMING SOON: WINTER JOURNEY
- ALFRED DRURY – LAST 2 WEEKS!
- COMING SOON TO STUDIO 3 GALLERY: ALFRED DRURY