Here are some snapshots taken during the installation of Paul Coldwell: A Layered Practice – Graphic Works 1993-2012, during 10th and 11th January 2013. The effect of seeing Paul’s work in the gallery has been revelatory – there is a clear sense of artistic progression through the oeuvre, but also thematic resonances across time and across the space of the gallery. The bronzes knit everything together, forming a three-dimensional version of the constellations traced in the prints on the walls.
- COMING SOON TO STUDIO 3 GALLERY: ALFRED DRURY
- PAUL COLDWELL Q&A
- Two-Faced Fame: Celebrity in Print 1962-2013
- Resilience & Light: Last 3 Days!
- COMING SOON TO STUDIO 3: TWO-FACED FAME!
- RESILIENCE & LIGHT: PRIVATE VIEW
- RESILIENCE & LIGHT: CATALOGUE
- COMING SOON – RESILIENCE & LIGHT
- Paul Coldwell Q&A
- COLDWELL INSTALLATION