It’s now easier for you to borrow from the Templeman Library.
- Most items are 7 day loans or 3 day loans. They will never be due at weekends.
- Items you’ve borrowed will be automatically renewed, unless someone else reserves them. You no longer have to remember to renew them manually!
- If you need a book and all copies are on loan, place a reservation to get it!
- You’ll only get a fine if you don’t return an item that has been reserved by another user. Fines on these items are £2 a day.
- All current students and staff can now borrow up to 40 items, including journals and multimedia.
- You should still check your library account for up-to-date information on your borrowing: go to LibrarySearch and click Log In.
- You don’t have to return any books before Monday 7 August.
See everything about the new borrowing rules on our updated borrowing web pages.