Welcome back! If you’re returning to Kent after the summer break, here’s a helpful summary for settling back in.
- Timetables showing lecture times will be on the Student Guide during the week starting Monday 12 September. Continue to go back to the Student Guide and check your timetable regularly for updates including other events. Read our Timetabling FAQs.
- You will need to register your return to the University on SDS from Tuesday 20 September so we know you’re definitely coming back.
- If you’ve got a new phone, tablet or laptop, get it Kent WiFi-ready before you come back to campus by running our WiFi setup tool.
- Living off campus is very different from living in University accommodation. Read our community webpages for information on bills, bins, neighbours and much more!
- Campus looks a bit different from when you last saw it in June. In early October the Wigoder Law Building will open, which includes a new home for the Kent Law Clinic and a dedicated mooting chamber. Read more on the Kent Law Campaign webpages.
- The Library is still in two parts, Templeman West and Templeman East, while we refurbish the centre. To get from one side to the other, you’ll need to go around the outside of the building. Look for signs to show you where to go.
- Student PCs will look different as Windows 10 has been installed over the summer. Log in for the first time only will take up to five minutes.
Have a great 2016-17 at Kent!