Lucy Tobin, author of bestselling freshers’ book A Guide to Uni Life, wants to know what you wish you’d known when you started university.
This could be:
- using social media to help studies, social life, etc…
- solving personal/financial problems
- using technology to boost grades, social life, etc…
- getting the most from the careers service
- dealing with large tuition fees
- the emotional side of relationships
- looking after your mental health
- eating well
- juggling finances
- righting wrongs – eg wrong course/wrong halls of residence – how they fixed the problem
- any other unusual/funny/interesting tips for new students – undergraduate and postgraduate.
Email your tips to email@example.com with your name and age (can be anonymous).
The deadline is mid-January.