There is an exciting opportunity to assist a new MP set up their office and to keep on top of constituency business!
Full details of this opportunity can be found on the Jobshop website: https://www.kentunion.co.uk/employability/jobshop/vacancy/2085/
Duties to include
- Dealing with standard queries from members of the public
- Draft responses to constituents
- Establish a social media presence in the constituency and public surgeries
- Gathering relevant information to assist with resolving cases
- Log all cases; monitor progress and ensure all identified actions are taken
- Attend surgeries and other meetings as appropriate
- Manage and progress a portfolio of casework appropriately
- Retain records and information confidentially and in line with the Data Protection Act
Ability to assess and research issues, write good letters and reports.
Social media skills including facebook, twitter and other media.
Personal skills of empathy, understanding complex issues and ability to listen
Organisational skills, good timekeeping and record keeping
Keep records and information confidentially and in line with data protection regulations
Salary: £19,641 pro rata
Hours: Hours and Days of Work Part time based on 37 hour week (Mon to Fri)
Interview Date : Wednesday 28th June Canterbury
Please send CV to email@example.com