Name: Charlotte Sleigh
Date registered: June 21, 2012
Charlotte Sleigh is Reader in History of Science at the University of Kent and Director of the Centre for the History of the Sciences. She is co-director of the MSc programme Science, Communication and Society.
- Archiving from Below: Parenthood, Mortality and the Historian’s Dilemma — April 21, 2017
- Dinosaurs in the Garden of England — February 10, 2017
- Food science: then and now — September 28, 2016
- Wunderkammer Autumn 2016 — September 27, 2016
- How to give a conference presentation — April 12, 2016