Let’s Play participant of the month

Mokhtar is no stranger to Let’s Play as he has been attending many sessions every week for over a year now! Mokhtar achieved his dream to learn how to swim attending swimming lessons every Monday and is working on his core strength attending the This Guy Can Lift sessions every Wednesday. Lately, Mokhtar has been joining volleyball on a Friday evening, which he says he enjoys the most!

Let’s Play provides students and staff, regardless of ability or age, with the opportunity to enjoy 30-minute activity sessions. Everyone is welcome, Kent Sport members and non-members alike.

Talking to us about Let’s Play Mokhtar states:

‘The Let’s Play program is very enjoyable and interesting. It has a huge positive impact on my studies as it helps me relieve the pressure and changes my mood positively, enabling me to go back to studying with a lot more energy’.

If like Mokhtar you want to learn how to swim or have the opportunity to do a few lengths to relax from your coursework head to our booking website and book on to our swimming lessons and open swim sessions. To attend any other sessions such as volleyball or This Guy Can Lift, just visit the booking website. Let’s Play offers a large array of activities in numerous venues, including the colleges, the Sports Centre, The Pavilion and off-campus venues. There are lots of opportunities to join in. Taking part in this scheme enables you to try new activities, meet new people and maintain a healthy lifestyle. So join in and Let’s Play!

http://letsplay.simplybook.me/sheduler/manage