Fit 4 the Beach 2017 wants you!

Will 2017 be the year of you?

Birds chirping in the wee hours, long evenings outside and the feel of the sun warming your face. What could this mean? That’s right, summer is just around the corner! That summer holiday is booked, but are you ready for the beach?

Members of Kent Sport have an amazing opportunity to win personalised summer term fitness training and support to help tone up for the summer and get ready for fun at the beach. Participants will be training one-to-one focusing on each individual needs and fitness levels in Kent Sport’s very own fitness suite.

Last year’s Fit 4 the Beach winner, Anna Cole said, “Fit 4 the Beach has been one of the best challenges I have been involved in, it has taught me a lot about myself and my abilities and also that a lot of things is mind over matter and if you tell yourself you can do it the likelihood is that you will! I feel that my confidence has grown and I have done classes that I wouldn’t have dreamt of doing before starting this. I am seeing results too and so are other people which is a great feeling. Thank you to everyone for their support and encouragement!!!!”

Student and staff Kent Sport members along with public members are all invited to apply. All you have to do is complete the application form and return it to the fitness suite in the Sports Centre or email it to instructor Darius explaining why you want to get fit this summer. Please don’t forget to send us your ‘self beach portrait’ as this is a vital part of your application.

The Kent Sport Health and Fitness Team will select the lucky participants. The deadline for applications is Sunday 7 May 2017.

If you are not yet a member, you can find more details and keep up to date with Kent Sport news and promotions by following UniKentSports on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.