Update from COG…

• STOP ✋WAIT A MINUTE MR POSTMAN 🎶 🎵

We now have a letterbox at the garden, thanks to our apprentice Ed’s handywork – Thanks Ed.

And what a few weeks it’s been, the rain didn’t put us off with brainstorming ideas for a new sensory garden coming soon and plenty of seeds planted in the poly tunnel growing for us to plant or sell.

There are lots more plants outside now and bespoke rabbit net constructions, made to keep Peter and his friends at bay! 🐇 Don’t forget our plant sales stand at the entrance, its these very plant sale donations that allow us to buy more soil and seeds to sow…

• AM I CRAZY!?!

On the 25th of July (41 sleeps) I will be jumping out of a plane for our beneficiaries… I want to show that I can try to conquer my fear of flying in the most extreme way and inspire others to conquer their fears. Please help me to help improve the lives of our beneficiaries… We support many adults with mental health and learning difficulties to get into or back into the workplace. We desperately need soil, seeds and tools for our gardening project – please help me to help our community. https://www.gofundme.com/abbie039s-skydive

• CELEBRATION OF ACHIEVEMENT EVENT

Thursday 20th June from 12:30pm to 2pm at Kent Enterprise House, The Links, Herne Bay CT6 7GQ

Please join us to celebrate our volunteers and all the continuous amazing work they do for us at Kent Enterprise Trust. KET could not survive without the constant support of our amazing volunteers, please join us to thank them for all the work they do. A volunteer is unpaid, not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless