The Business Leaders Summit due to take place on Wednesday 11 October has been postponed until Friday 12 January 2018. Please save the new date in your diary.
Event registration will open mid-October 2017.
About the Summit
Kent Business School (KBS) and its partners, the Institute of Directors (IOD) and the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB), will facilitate a prestigious half-day summit to build resilience and strengthen Kent’s business community, and engage with local and national government about the challenges and opportunities ahead. The outcomes of the summit will inform research into the short and long-term implications of UK’s exit.
Attend this event and meet with other Kent business leaders to share ideas, experience and expertise on how to prepare for, and respond to, the UK’s exit from the European Union.
By attending you will:
- Hear how Kent and EU business leaders are embracing new opportunities in a rapidly changing world where the UK sits outside of the EU
- Learn how to future-proof your own business against the negative impacts of Brexit
- Share ideas, experience and expertise with other delegates and researchers from the University
- Make new connections that will help take your business forward
- Leave with the know-how and confidence to put your own Brexit action plan in place
The summit is the first large-scale event under the umbrella of PROJECT UK, a 5-year cross-faculty project within the University of Kent, which examines the short, to long term economic, geo-political and social implications for the first country ever to leave the European Union.
If you have any queries, please contact Kent Business School Business, Advancement and Enterprise Officer, Floortje Hoette.