With one of the Big 4 global firms (start in autumn 2018 – this is NOT a typo)
Are you interested in business and finance? Want to secure a 2018 graduate scheme before your final year even starts? Get ahead of the competition and apply now! With office locations across the UK, just follow the link below to upload your CV and we’ll be in touch to progress your application.
|Company||‘Big 4’ Global Financial Services Firm|
|Scheme||Audit (Business or Public Sector Audit)|
|Industry||Professional & Financial Services|
|Locations||Bristol, Cambridge, Reading, Nottingham, Aberdeen, Gatwick, Plymouth, Southampton, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester (choice of)|
|Salary||Excellent + great benefits + ACA qualification|
|Start Date||Autumn 2018|
|How to apply||Upload your CV to: http://bit.ly/2rR8n73 quoting DEPT|
|Deadline||25th July 2017|
- Our client is one of the world’s leading professional services organisations operating in 153 countries, with 22 offices across the UK
- In the UK they offer Audit, Tax, Consultancy and Advisory services to thousands of clients, from some of the largest multinationals and best-known brands to public bodies and private individuals. They operate in virtually every sector.
- Within Audit, they have more listed companies in its portfolio than any other professional services firm. And the Public Sector Audit team is one of the largest in the UK
- They are consistently voted in the Top 10 of The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers
- They have a culture of collaboration and individuals across all levels work closely together
Scheme Selling Points:
- Career progression – accelerate your career through our client’s ‘Academy’ – a supportive community to help those in their early career years, which will help you grow your skills and network so that you can fulfil your potential
- They support their people with up to six days of work time each year for volunteering – it’s one of the ways you can make a real difference there
- ACA qualification supported with excellent exam pass rates with the firm’s full-time, dedicated Professional Qualification Training (PQT) team
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for giving your best. Benefits include:
O Student joiner loan (up to £8,000, including season ticket loans)
O Early finish on Fridays (summer months)
O Day off on your birthday
O Lunch allowance
- Choice of multiple office locations nationwide
- Committed to diversity with a number of internal networks
- Great team spirit, collaborative culture, enormous graduate networks and regular social activities
The Audit Graduate Scheme:
- An audit gives a deep understanding of an organisation’s business practices and helps to assure stakeholders that the published annual accounts are a ‘true and fair’ reflection of their financial performance
- Working on client projects from day one, the kind of tasks you could expect to be working on include finding out:
O Does a business own its fixed assets, and how much is its stock really worth?
O Does a company’s record of its cash balance agree with the records of the bank?
O What are the values of a company’s investments?
O How effective are the company’s financial controls?
O Does the company satisfy regulatory requirements?
- This firm will support and nurture your talent to help you thrive and reach your full potential while you study towards the globally recognised ACA qualification, and become an expert in your field
- You will have the opportunity to either apply for an Intensive ACA or an Empowered ACA Training programme, offering you the option of different routes to achieving your professional qualification. Both programmes take three years to complete.
Is this right for you?
- Have an interest in business and finance
- An analytical mindset
- Be on track for a 2:1 in any degree subject
How to apply:
Upload your CV to http://bit.ly/2rR8n73 quoting DEPT. We will then be in touch to tell you the name of the company and support you through the recruitment process, before applications are even officially open. This is a free service.