Until October 2018, you have access to over 2,400 additional maths and statistics books from Cambridge University Press.
They are available to all Kent students and staff.
At the end of this period, we will buy the books that you used the most and they will become a permanent part of the Library’s collection of e-books.
Access the e-books through LibrarySearch
These books are all in LibrarySearch – just do your normal search for a topic. Once you get your results:
- in the Eresources menu on the right-hand side find “Source type” and use the eBooks filter (you may need to select More to show all source types)
- all of these e-books should display with a blue background
- you can limit your search to show those from Cambridge University Press by selecting Cambridge University Press under Publisher (you may need to select More to show all publishers)
- if you want to access a book click the View Online button
- click the Find … from EBA Maths & Statistics Starter Collection link to access the title.
See what’s available
- under “Browse subjects” click Mathematics or Statistics and Probability
- follow any link under “Explore Mathematics books” or “Explore Statistics and Probabilty books”
- click “Only show content I have access to” in the left-hand menu to see the books that are available to you.
To see all books available in a subject collection:
- choose your subject and click View all next to “New titles”
- click “Only show content I have access to” in the left-hand menu
- also in the left hand menu, under “Publication date” untick “Last 12 months”
You read, we buy! It’s a new way of buying library resources
This is a new way of buying resources we’ve been trying out. It puts you – our students and staff – in charge of selecting the resources we buy, based on your usage patterns.