The Templeman Library’s new wing is open! We invite you to use its fantastic new light, airy and comfortable study spaces and services.
What’s different in the Library?
There are over 500 new social, quiet and silent study spaces in Templeman West.
You will need to enter the Library through either Templeman West or Templeman East.
Soon there be no internal access between West and East, as the central core of the building will be closed for refurbishment.
Plan your visit
Although most classmarks haven’t changed location, you’ll need to find out which side of the Library has the resources you need:
New floor numbering
You enter on the Ground Floor, and go up to Floors 1, 2 and 3. This is the same in both Templeman East and Templeman West.
Templeman West for
- Core Text Collection and Loan Desk
- classmarks A, B, J-N, Q, R-V and Z
- the new Library Café, the Gallery exhibition space and Lecture Theatre
- lots of study space with power
- IT & Library Support Desk and Welcome Desk
Templeman East for
- social study zone, student PCs in quiet and silent zones
- classmarks C – H and P
- help point on the Ground Floor.
The Postgraduate Research Space will close soon while new windows are installed and there will be a new Postgraduate Research Space in Oaks Study Hub, which will be used in the interim while a new space in the Library is being built.
View a Virtual Tour of the new spaces.