Reading list update:
All 2017/18 reading lists are now available for you to edit and publish.
Editing your list early gives us the best chance of delivering your teaching and learning resources for 2017/18.
- Make sure you edit the 2017/18 version of the list.
- The 2017/18 version of your list will not automatically appear in your ‘My Lists’ drop down – you can add the new list by clicking Add to My Lists in the top right corner of the 2017/18 list.
- Is it ‘core’ reading? Make sure you set the importance, as that tells us how many books to order.
- You need to publish your list so we know which books to order and how many you need.
- You need to publish your list to make it visible to your students – even if you haven’t made any changes.
Help and support:
Watch our short video tutorials to help you create, edit and publish reading lists.
Need further support? Contact email@example.com