It’s now much easier to find your books in the Templeman Library:
- Look up your book in LibrarySearch.
- Click the Find it tab.
- This shows you the wing and floor, the row, and the classmark where the book is shelved, for example:
Floor 2 West – Row 92 – classmark SF 411.36.U6 gri
- Go to the right wing and floor and have a look at the wing maps on display there – they help you find your row.
- Have a look at the shelf signs – they now show the row too.
- Then find the the classmark on the shelf.
Watch this quick video to see what this looks like in practice!
Let us know what you think!
Do you find this new information in LibrarySearch helpful? What do you think of the signage? Please give feedback.