The deadline for students on the Employability Points Scheme to earn points is 5p.m. on the 20th March 2017.
One of the most frequently asked questions that we get from students is how to make the most of their time at university.
The Employability Points Scheme is a big part of this. We encourage you to take part in the diverse range of societies and sports teams available at Kent. We advise you on gaining part-time and voluntary work opportunities. We commended you for your dedication to extra academic programs such as Study Plus.
This is your chance to be rewarded for your hard work earning points up until this point.
The reward process is as follows:
- Early March you will receive a copy of the 2016-17 Rewards Pack, outlining the range of opportunities on offer.
- The Deadline to log points is is 5.p.m on the 20th March!
- Shortly after the points deadline passes, everyone who has at least 50 points on their profile will receive an application form via email to apply for EP Rewards.
- You will have just over 1-week to complete the application form, selecting the rewards they wish to apply for and placing these in order of preference.
- If you are lucky enough to be shortlisted, interviews will be held in May.
Remember, it is 200 points for an Internship, 150 points for a Work Experience, 100 for a Work Shadowing, 75 points for a Skills Workshop and 50 points for an Employability Session.
Any points logged after the deadline will automatically roll over to the next year.
There is still time to log your activities before the deadline! Please contact the team if you would like any advice on how to earn more points in time for the deadline.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or pop into the Canterbury Innovation Centre to talk to the team.
We implore you not to miss out and to make the most of your time at university!