The University of Kent’s annual Employability Festival (Canterbury) started on Monday 24th October 2016, and over the following two weeks, there will be hundreds of workshops, employer talks, mock assessment centres and fairs! Students can claim Employability Points for all these activities and some key highlights include:
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car: Employability Skills – 25th October, 11:00-13:00 (Gulb Cinema) 10 Employability Points
- PwC: Interview testing skills – 25th October, 14:00-15:00 (venue TBC – check online) 10 Employability Points
- Science Fair – Get your ‘Geek On!’ – 26th October, 12:00-17:00 (venue TBC – check online) 5 Employability Points
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car: Mock Assessment Centre – 27th October, 11:000-13:00 (KLT3) 15 Employability Points
- Jobshop part-time Recruitment Fair – 27th October, 12:00-15:00 (Keynes Atrium) 5 Employability Points
- Saga: Tackling job applications, interviews and assessment days – 28th October, 10:30-12:00 (CNESR1) 10 Employability Points
- EDA: Careers Fair – 31st October, 12:00-14:00 (EDA foyer) 5 Employability Points
- CIM: Becoming a professional marketer – 31st October, 13:00-13:00 (venue TBC – check online) 10 Employability Points
- Careers Fair 2016 – 1st November, 12:00-15:00 (Sports Centre) 5 Employability Points
- Civil Service Fast Stream: Find out more about life as a Civil Servant – 2nd November, 12:00-13:30 (GLT2) 10 Employability Points
- Teaching Fair – 3rd November, 12:00-15:00 (Keynes Atrium) 5 Employability Points
- Languages Fair – 4th November, 12:00-15:00 (Keynes Atrium) 5 Employability Points
This is just a snapshot of the events available between 24th October and 4th November 2016, and a full list can be found here.
Also, don’t forget, the EP team will be running the competition: Most Points Logged During the Canterbury Employability Festival. So make sure you get involved with as much as possible!
For more information on EmpFest, please see here.
Also check out #EmpFest16 on Twitter!