Easter egg hunt

Feed URL: https://blogs.kent.ac.uk/dhl-news/2017/04/10/easter-egg-hunt/feed/?withoutcomments=1

It’s almost Easter, so it is time for the annual Drill Hall Library Easter egg hunt!

Every day from Monday 10th to Sunday 16th April, some bunny bookmarks will be cunningly hidden around the library. If you find one, just bring it to the Welcome Desk to claim a delicious chocolatey prize.

They will appear in different places every day, so keep an eye out for them. You just never know where and when they might be found.

Be warned – library staff are getting very hungry! They will definitely eat any eggs which don’t get claimed…

About David Bedford

I am a librarian at the Drill Hall Library at the Medway campus. I work with Schools and courses connected with health for all 3 of the Universities here. For Kent, this means I currently work with the Medway School of Pharmacy and the Centre for Professional Practice. My work-related passion is information literacy - equipping students and staff with the skills needed to identify an information need and then search for, evaluate and use the information they find. Outside of work, you'll often find me on stage, acting and/or singing in a variety of shows and concerts.
This entry was posted in Library. Bookmark the permalink.