Kent Biosciences students gear up for study abroad

Our Year Abroad programmes continue to flourish. This year, our students have been admitted to Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, CIty University Hong Kong, University of Calgary, University of Ottawa and Trent University (Canada), California State University Long Beach, Virginia Tech, and Indiana University. A record six students have been accepted to the University of California (including the San Diego and Berkeley campuses).

Hannah Bridgewater, a second year Biochemistry student, will be going to UC Berkeley – widely regarded as one of the top 10 universities in the world. “I cannot wait to start UC Berkeley in August,” said Hannah. “I am looking forward to the challenges and new experiences moving to California and studying there will present. This is a very exciting time for me, and the University of Kent Biosciences staff have supported me throughout this process. From deciding if I wanted to go abroad to this final opportunity where I will be studying at one of the top ten universities in the world, the staff at Kent have been amazing. I am incredibly lucky to be studying at Kent where they offer opportunities like
this.”